Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Fangirls

I never thougt of myself as a Fangirl screaming after some random stars, I could never understand people like that. I always was apart from those girls , didn´t want to be near them screaming but I got the same anyway. As a total fan of 5 Seconds of Summer , Connor Franta and Divergent I stand here.There are just 3 Fandoms but having less is worse because you have more to focus on from each one and for the people around you, you just seem totally insane. If my friend wasn´t such a big fan of 5 Seconds of Summer too she would have never bought me a poster. In London I was standing infront of those things where they have the posters and I stood infront of that and was almost crying because I had no money and than she bought me one of the posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment